NOTIFICATION FOR UG ADMISSIONS 2018-19
Applications are invited for admission to Under Graduate Programmes at Fatima Mata National College, Kollam for the academic year 2018-19
Admission to Fatima Mata National College is not through Kerala University Admission Portal,
Candidates must apply online through the admission portal in the college website (fmnc.ac.in) only.
- The applicants are required to go through the Prospectus before applying to various programmes.
- The applicants must remit the application fee of Rs.350/- for ‘General’ and Rs. 150/- for ‘SC/ST’ candidates through online payment.
- A printed copy of the application duly signed by the candidate along with the mark list of the qualifying examination and other relevant documents should be produced only at the time of admission.
- Separate online applications are to be submitted for ‘Aided’ and ‘Self Finance’ streams.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Sports/Physicaly Disabled Quota should submit a printout of the application along with a set of attested copies of relevant certificates on or before the last date of application at the college office in addition to the online application. The applicants must mention the quota under which the application is sought on the top of the printouts of the application form.
- Candidates seeking admission under Management quota must apply directly to the college in application forms available at the Office of the Manager after submitting the online application. A printed copy of the online application must be submitted along with the Management Application Form.
- Candidates from Latin Catholic Community seeking admission under Management quota must download the Community Management Application Form from the portal and submit at the Office of the Manager, with the endorsement of the Parish Priest.
- Applications with incorrect or incomplete information will be rejected.
- The application number must be quoted for all further references.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
|Opening of Admission Portal||16-05-2018|
|Closing of submission of Online Applications||06-06-2018|
|Publication of Trial Rank List||07-06-2018|
|Publication of Final Rank List||11-06-2018|
|Publication of Allotment List||12-06-2018|
|1st Semester Classes Starts||25-06-2018|