- 'SWACHHTA HI SEWA'- Poster/placard competetion on Swachh Bharat (Clean India), 22-sept 2017(Friday) at college auditorium.
MOTTO OF NCC
UNITY AND DISCIPLINE
AIM OF NCC
To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
To Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
NCC NAVAL WING
The 3K Naval Unit NCC of Fatima Mata National College has an enrolled strength of 50 cadets. The under graduate students from different departments of aided stream are eligible for selection. Prior to the selection process, a brief overview was given to get a general idea about Naval NCC. Cadets were selected based on good academic record, physical fitness test, swimming test, interview and genuine interest to join NCC. Activities of the NCC include parades, training camps, social service, awareness campaigns, adventure activities like trekking, para-sailing, and water-borne activities like boat-pulling, sailing, kayaking and wind-surfing.
ASSOCIATE NCC OFFICER(ANO)
Mr.SUNIL A, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics performs the duty of Caretaker, Naval NCC from October 2016 onwards. He is an Ex-Cadet of 3(K) Naval NCC at F.M.N. College. He had secured C- Certificate in Naval NCC.
Mr Sunil A
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANO
- Visit to training camps as detailed by NCC Unit.
- Periodic visit to parades and Trainings.
- Should be in control of the cadets and is responsible to plan and organize training with the assistance of the Permanent Instructional (PI) staff, detailed by the NCC unit.
- ANO is responsible for the conduct of NCC activities in the institution