Programme of Study
BSc Psychology – Life Skills Development is the elective paper for BSc Psychology and Child Development is the open course offered by the Department.
MSc Psychology – The Multi-Focal Dual Internship approach is the flag bearer feature of the Post Graduate Programme, and is unique to the Department among peers.
Board of Studies (BS)
Being an Autonomous Institution, the College has a Board of Studies to ensure the proper and smooth functioning of the academic matters. The following are the functions of the Board of Studies:
- Prepare the curriculum for various courses keeping in view the objectives of the College;
- Suggest a panel of names to the Controller of Examinations for appointment of question paper setters and examiners;
- Co-ordinate research, teaching, extension and any other academic activity in the department or college;
- Suggest methodologies for innovative teaching and evaluation techniques;
- Monitor teaching, learning in the College through assessment of learners’ performance and suggest improvement / modification on the basis of such assessment;
- Change, modify / improve the curriculum in a subject, if necessary, after assessment of learner's performance, teachers' opinions and new developments in the subject.
The meeting of the members of the Board of Studies is held as and when required.