Programme of Study
The Department of Physics offers six- semester graduate course and four semester postgraduate course in physics
Board of Studies (BS)
Being an Autonomous Institution, the College has a Board of Studies to ensure the proper and smooth functioning of the academic matters. The following are the functions of the Board of Studies:
- Prepare the curriculum for various courses keeping in view the objectives of the College;
- Suggest a panel of names to the Controller of Examinations for appointment of question paper setters and examiners;
- Co-ordinate research, teaching, extension and any other academic activity in the department or college;
- Suggest methodologies for innovative teaching and evaluation techniques;
- Monitor teaching, learning in the College through assessment of learners’ performance and suggest improvement / modification on the basis of such assessment;
- Change, modify / improve the curriculum in a subject, if necessary, after assessment of learner's performance, teachers' opinions and new developments in the subject.
The meeting of the members of the Board of Studies is held as and when required.
Click here for the Minutes of BoS held on 21/02/2015
Click here for the Minutes of BoS held on 10/03/2015
Click here for the Minutes of BoS held on 09/11/2015
Click here for the Minutes of BoS held on 29/03/2016
Click here for the Minutes of BoS held on 21/01/2017